People's Representative for Tongatapu No. 10
Date of Birth
June 30th, 1951
Chartered Accountant (CA) - Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand 1982.
Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) - Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountant of New Zealand 1999.
Grad.Dip.Fin Mgt - Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia 1993.
M.Bus (Acc) - Master of Business (Accounting), Monash University, Melbourne, Australia 1994.
Doctor of Christian Ministry - Faith Evangelical Lutheran Seminary, Tacoma, Washington, USA 2000.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Australia 1997.
Certificate in Civil Law - University of the South Pacific.
- AIIA - Associate of Institute of Internal Auditor, U.S.A 1986.
First eleted to Parliament in the November 2014 General Election.
- Educational Assessment Officer - Qualifications (Section Head) September 2013 -January 2017
- Educational Assessment Specialist (Qualifications) April 2010 – July 2012
- Professional Officer (ICT & Research) March 2006 to March 2009
- Regional Examiner, Moderator, Marker (short term consultant) March 1997 to March 2005
- Acting Principal – Vava’u High School February – September 2005
- Deputy Principal (Administration) February 2003 – January 2005
- Senior Lecturer (Tonga High School) February - December 2002
- Assistant Teacher Graduate ‘Eua High School February 1994 – January 1999
- Mobile:+676 8899893