Go to top
- The Office also undertakes a lot of work in promoting the work of the Legislative Assembly to the public and in schools.
- A public outreach team lead by the Deputy Clerk regularly visits schools and villages to explain the work of the Assembly and the importance of public participation in the law making process.
- The Office held its first parliamentary week in October 2014.This provided an opportunity for schools to visit the Assembly and meet Members.
- The Office also implemented the first ever women's parliament in 2014 and regularly supports youth parliament initiatives.
- Members are encouraged to participate in the various public awareness initiatives being undertaken by the Office. It provides another opportunity for Members to interact with the public.